Why you need to check out our business QR codes
As a marketing rule of thumb, an elevator pitch must include elements that will make a lasting impression on your prospective client. We offer just what you need to pitch in style and win customers over — our business QR codes.
Besides the regular business URLs you can share, our business QR code lets you create a crisp company page, replete with a commanding logo and an inspiring (call to action) CTA. Let your professionalism and proactiveness shine through and through. At the same time, increase sales and stay connected with your customers. Your customers will never stop coming back for more.
What are QR Codes for Business?
QR Codes are a great way to give your customers a way to share information with you.
QR Codes are often used by businesses as a way to "add value" to their products and services. For example, QR codes may be placed on the packaging of a product or service so that consumers can find more information about it online.
QR Codes can also be used by consumers to find out more about products or services. For example, if you're selling an item on Amazon, you could place a small QR code on the packaging of your product that links directly to your Amazon page. When a consumer scans the code with their smartphone or tablet, they'll see more information about the product and how much it costs.
Why Should You Use QR Codes for Business?
QR Codes hold many benefits for businesses. They’re easy to create, they make it possible to reach out directly to customers and they give your brand an opportunity to engage with your audience more often than before. If you want more information on how this works, read on!
QR Codes Are Easy To Create And Affordable
Creating a QR code is much easier than creating an image file or embedding a link into another platform like Facebook or Twitter. You don’t have to be familiar with HTML code or any other web design software in order to create one of these codes either (although they are still very easy).
They Can Be Used For Promotional Items
You can use QR codes for promotional items such as t-shirts and mugs, but the possibilities really are endless! You could also use them for event tickets, coupons, and other giveaways. There are plenty of ways that you could use these types of promotions without it costing you much more than just printing out an ordinary piece of paper.
They Are More Eye-Catching Than Text Links And Images
QR codes offer a more visual approach than text links or images. This makes them more likely to catch the attention of potential customers and keep them engaged with your brand.
You Can Add Any Information To Them
QR codes are great for businesses because they can be used to display information about a product or service. This makes it easy to find out more information about the product or service, which is especially useful if you run a small business and don't have time to sit down and write an article about your business. You can also use them to display the contact details of your company so that people can contact you directly. You can even use them as a way of advertising when there isn't enough space on your website or business card.
Types of QR Codes for Business
QR codes are an easy way to add a little bit of interactivity to your marketing efforts. They’re perfect for adding links, coupons, and more to your website or social media accounts. They’re also great for attracting attention from mobile users who are looking for ways to get more from their phones.
Here are some types of QR codes you can use in your business:
Social Media QR Codes
These are the codes that you can use on your social media accounts to post links to your website or to share your content with friends and followers. They're best used when posting on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
If you want people to download a PDF file from your site, then you can use a URL code instead of an image. This is a bit more private than a social media code because it doesn't show up anywhere else on the internet.
You can also use QR codes as email links if you have an email address that people can register with. You can then use those links in emails to send out information about events or other announcements, or even to get people excited about upcoming sales or promotions.
App Download QR Codes
If you're looking to get customers excited about your new app, you should consider using an app QR code. This will allow users to quickly download your app without having to visit your website directly or search for it on Google Play or the App Store.
Businesses That Could Use QR Codes
QR codes are becoming increasingly popular as a way to enhance business and marketing. QR codes are used in any number of businesses, including:
- Banks and financial institutions - QR codes allow you to quickly transfer funds between accounts by scanning the code with your smartphone or tablet. You can also use QR codes to pay bills and make payments on your phone
- Retail stores - to provide customers with information about discounts, sales, and other specials. QR codes can also be used to direct customers to online sales pages, where they can order products directly from the retailer's website.
- Restaurants and bars - QR codes are used at the point of sale to display special offers and discounts. They can also be used on menus and drink lists to provide contact details or further information about dishes or drinks.
- Shopping malls - Use QR codes on storefronts and displays to direct people to online stores. The codes also help you track which stores people visit and what they buy from them.
- Lodging companies - Lodging companies use QR codes as a way to promote their services without doing anything extra - they just place the code on the back of business cards and check-in sheets, for example.
- Entertainment venues - Movie theaters, concert halls, sports arenas, and other entertainment venues use QR codes to promote their events. QR codes are also effective at increasing foot traffic for restaurants and retail stores by providing incentives for people to visit the location.
How to Create QR Codes for Business?
Here at QR Stuff, you can create different types of QR codes quickly. You can check these steps:
Steps in creating QR codes for a website
Creating a QR code that links to your website is easy. You only need to use a QR code generator like at QR Stuff.
- Go to qrstuff.com and select Website URL from the data types available.
- Next, input the URL in the designated field.
- If you're a paid user, you can proceed to customize your QR code at this point. You can change the dot colors of your QR code and insert your business logo at the center.
- Otherwise, you can proceed to test your QR code here. Try scanning your QR code and see if it links to the URL you input.
- Lastly, download your QR code.