Use QR codes for Business
Are you planning to use QR codes for your business? You're not the only one with that question in mind. Many business owners are also thinking about QR codes but are still hesitant because they don't know much about them.
If you're not, then you're missing out on a huge opportunity as more people are using them. QR codes are currently one of the trending marketing tools. Many businesses are taking advantage of its popularity to further increase the success of their campaign.
But how do you know if a QR code is right for you? This article will give you all the information you need about plain text QR codes so that your next marketing campaign goes off without a hitch.
Where Can You Use QR Codes for Business?
QR codes are most commonly used on products, in stores, and advertising. They can also be used on websites, but this is not the most common use of QR codes.
More often than not, many business owners use them in a variety of applications. Here are some examples:
- To make online shopping easier – By adding a QR code to your product page, customers can scan the code with their smartphone and be directed directly to the product you have for sale. This makes it easy for shoppers to purchase without having to leave your site.
- To increase customer engagement – QR codes are a quick and easy way to get people interested in your brand. By adding a unique QR code to your products, you can easily encourage consumers to follow you on social media and keep up with what's new in your company. This allows you to engage with customers on multiple levels and drive more sales by using social media channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- For advertising purposes – QR codes help you generate more sales by providing visitors with an easy way to share your products and services with their friends. By creating a QR code for your website, you can direct people back to your online store or landing page when they scan the code with their phone. You can also use QR codes as part of a loyalty program where every time customers scan them, they earn points toward rewards.
- For product launches – If you're launching a new product line or service, a QR code is a perfect way to get people interested in what you have to offer. People will be able to scan the code using an app and instantly see what it is all about without having to visit your website first!
- To share a place or event location – You can use QR codes to add a map to your social media posts, blog posts, or emails. To do this, just print out your map using one of the many online printing services. Or if you have access to a printer in your office, you can print them there. When you're ready to go, simply take out your phone camera and scan the code on top of the map. This will take you directly to that specific location!
- To provide a quicker payment process - QR codes can be used in all kinds of places, such as restaurants, shops, and other places where you need to pay for your purchase. This is because you will be able to scan the code with your smartphone or tablet and complete the payment process quickly.
Why do you need plain text QR codes?
Now that you have an idea of how you can use QR codes, let's now discuss plain text QR codes.
Simplicity is the core of effective communication. As such, our plain text QR code allows you to send simple messages to your clients in a practical and secure way. You can share such content as serial numbers, Wi-Fi passwords, and coupon codes easily and efficiently. That translates into superior customer experience and optimum brand promotion.
Our plain text QR codes can also spruce up your infotainment activities. Use it to store test answers or puzzle clues to make learning fun at home or school. And if you’re planning an event, let our plain text QR codes handle your event PR for you!
Best Uses of Plain Text QR Codes
Improve asset & inventory management
When it comes to inventory management, you don't want to waste time looking through papers or trying to figure out where an item is. Switching to paperless asset & inventory management with Plain Text QR Codes will benefit your business.
Plain text QR codes make it possible to have quick data access. You just need to input the inventory item information in your QR code and place the QR code on your inventory. Employees just need to scan the QR code to check the details of the inventory.
Here are some more examples of how to use Plain Text QR codes for inventory management:
- Retrieve information about the products’ dimensions, weight, date of manufacture or expiration, and current location.
- Add custom-generated QR codes with product details directly onto packaging, to provide consumers with access to more detailed information about the item.
- Link location data with the inventory. When an item is scanned, its current location in the supply chain is transmitted to the inventory management system.
- Placing QR codes on high-value items can prevent theft.
Providing additional information about a certain product
QR codes are a great way to add more information about a product, especially if it's a new one. If you're selling something and you want to give more information about it, QR codes are the perfect option. You can put the code on the packaging so that people can scan it with their phones, and they'll be able to see more details about what they're buying.
This is especially helpful if you are selling something that wasn't previously available online. For example, if you have a new product that hasn't been launched yet, but there is an existing version of it for sale in your physical store, you can use QR codes as an easy way for people to find out more about it, and make their purchase decision easier.
How to Create Text QR Codes?
To create a plain text QR code, you must first find the right QR code generator that will suit your needs.
The QR Code generator is an online tool that you can use to create a QR code for your website. It may be a free tool, but it will also have limitations. The best way to find the right QR Code generator is by doing research on various websites and tutorials.
When you are looking for a QR code generator, there are a few things that you need to consider.
The first thing that you need to do is to look at the features of the generator that you want to use. Some generators have a lot of different features, and some don’t have any at all. Make sure that you find a generator that has all of the features that you need so that it will be easy for you to create QR codes for your business or website.
Another thing that you should look at when choosing a QR code generator is how easy it is to use. Some generators are very simple and easy to use, while others can be more difficult. This depends on how many options they have available and how much experience they have with using them before creating a QR code generator that works well with your needs as well as theirs.
Use QR Code Generator by QRStuff
QR Stuff is the ultimate QR Code generator. We have everything you need to create QR Codes and make them look awesome. You can use our QR Code Generator to quickly generate a wide range of custom QR Codes for your website, social media, or marketing campaigns.
Our free QR Code generator is easy to use and allows you to create your own codes in minutes. You can also customize the design of your code by adjusting the lines, background color, border color, and corner radius.
You can use our generator to create any type of custom QR Code including:
- Plain Text QR Code
- Facebook QR Code
- PDF QR Code
- Bouncing QR Code
- Video QR Code
- PayPal QR Code
Our text QR Codes Are Better
We know you've seen a lot of QR codes out there, but we want to make sure you know what sets our plain text QR codes apart from the rest. Our plain text QR codes have the following features that make them more useful, reliable, and flexible than the ones you might get from other second-tier QR code creation services:
- Our text QR codes can contain up to 1,000 characters of text. That’s a lot of words!
- All of our QR codes offer full UTF-8 support allowing for the input and display of all special symbols and characters used in European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages.
- Any website addresses beginning with http:// or https://, and correctly formed email addresses, you use in our plain text QR codes will be displayed as clickable links when scanned.
- If multi-line text (with line breaks and/or paragraph breaks) is copied and pasted into the input box in column 2, we will retain the line breaks and/or paragraph breaks when the QR code is created, so that they appear when the QR code is scanned.
- Our text QR codes are guaranteed 100% ad-free. Actually all of our QR codes are ad-free – if you see an ad after scanning one of our QR codes, the scanning app that you’re using put it there.
- Did we mention that our text QR codes are FREE and don’t expire?
Steps in Creating Text QR Code Here at QR Stuff
- Go to qrstuff.com and select Plain Text from the list of data types available.
- In the context section, input the text you want your QR code to display.
- If you're a paid user, you can proceed to customize your QR code at this point. You can change the dot colors of your QR code and insert your business logo at the center.
- Lastly, download your QR code.