Why do you need plain text QR codes?
Simplicity is the core of effective communication. As such, our plain text QR code allows you to send simple messages to your clients in a practical and secure way. You can share such content as serial numbers, Wi-Fi passwords, and coupon codes easily and efficiently. That translates into superior customer experience and optimum brand promotion.
Our plain text QR codes can also spruce up your infotainment activities. Use it to store test answers or puzzle clues to make learning fun at home or school. And if you’re planning an event, let our plain text QR codes handle your event PR for you!
Improve asset & inventory management
When it comes to inventory management, you don't want to waste time looking through papers or trying to figure out where an item is. Switching to paperless asset & inventory management with Plain Text QR Codes will benefit your business. Plain text QR codes make it possible to have quick data access. You just need to input the inventory item information in your QR code and place the QR code on your inventory. Employees just need to scan the QR code to check the details of the inventory.
Here are some more examples of how to use Plain Text QR codes for inventory management:
- Retrieve information about the products’ dimensions, weight, date of manufacture or expiration, and current location.
- Add custom-generated QR codes with product details directly onto packaging, to provide consumers with access to more detailed information about the item.
- Link location data with the inventory. When an item is scanned, its current location in the supply chain is transmitted to the inventory management system.
- Placing QR codes on high-value items can prevent theft.
Our Plain Text QR Codes Are Better
We know you've seen a lot of QR codes out there, but we want to make sure you know what sets our plain text QR codes apart from the rest. Our plain text QR codes have the following features that make them more useful, reliable, and flexible than the ones you might get from other second-tier QR code creation services:
- Our text QR codes can contain up to 1,000 characters of text. That’s a lot of words!
- All of our QR codes offer full UTF-8 support allowing for the input and display of all special symbols and characters used in European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages.
- Any website addresses beginning with http:// or https://, and correctly formed email addresses, you use in our plain text QR codes will be displayed as clickable links when scanned.
- If multi-line text (with line breaks and/or paragraph breaks) is copied and pasted into the input box in column 2, we will retain the line breaks and/or paragraph breaks when the QR code is created, so that they appear when the QR code is scanned.
- Our text QR codes are guaranteed 100% ad-free. Actually all of our QR codes are ad-free – if you see an ad after scanning one of our QR codes, the scanning app that you’re using put it there.
- Did we mention that our text QR codes are FREE and don’t expire?